Market and Policy Analysis
Health care is complex, with ever-changing market conditions and an evolving policy environment. Whether the priority is understanding the regulatory landscape or assessing market opportunity, distilling the core elements into a clear and coherent story that can be easily understood by a variety of audiences is essential.
Yegian Health Insights brings deep understanding of health care markets and policy, and analysis that connects the dots through:
- Conducting a scan of a regional health care market or a key segment of the market, such as payment arrangements or adoption of telehealth
- Assessing the policy and regulatory landscape at the federal or state levels
- Weaving quantitative data (such trends in insurance enrollment) and qualitative data (such as key informant interviews) into a compelling story
- Producing reports, fact sheets, slide decks, and other materials that communicate complex information and ideas for diverse audiences
Program Design and Implementation
New initiatives – whether an innovative payment program, a performance measurement and accountability effort, or a grantmaking portfolio – require extensive legwork and a thoughtful, collaborative approach to key design decisions to maximize the chance of success.
Yegian Health Insights bridges the big-picture goals and the implementation details by:
- Identifying target audiences and developing compelling use cases - examples of how the program will meet the needs of various audiences
- Engaging stakeholders in the design process to ensure the resulting program reflects their perspectives and gains their buy-in
- Developing specific recommendations on key design features based on lessons learned in the field and evidence of effectiveness
- Creating an implementation roadmap that identifies key milestones